Friday, April 28, 2006

Max the Mollusk



I would like to introduce you to Max the Mollusk, aptly named by my husband. I am pleased with how Max turned out, plus he was fun and easy to knit. Out of sheer laziness I simply changed colors when it came time to knit his head instead of knitting it in a separate piece or binding off and then picking up stiches. I like the way his head and tentacles look in pink, but I want everyone to know that it was actually my husband that chose that color, so that the nautiloid would look less "scary."

Happy Nautie Knitting!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

Max is adorable. Well done!

and your husband did a wonderful job on the colors and naming.

5:53 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Max is sure a cutie!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Sherry W said...

Max looks great! Congrats!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home