Saturday, April 22, 2006

Contest

Ok folks, here is the prize:

A set of no-snag stitch markers! They are made of real shell, crystal, glass pearl, and bubble beads. They are very light, so they can be used on small needles and will fit on larger needles up to about a US 10.5.

TO ENTER:
1) Just post a reply to this topic before April 25th at noon, EST
2) You must be a member of this KAL (your name appears on the sidebar).
Feel free to join us before the contest deadline if your lurking!

I'll randomly select a winner Tuesday night.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I'll play! I'm starting my Nautie next week! I can't wait! I'm planning on using some leftover Lamb's Pride!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

ooooooh! pretty!

6:38 PM  
Blogger hootsister said...

Too cool! Count me in!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Mango said...

Mmm...Nautie stitch markers...sweet!

I suppose I should finish my first one soon, hmm? He's had six tentacles for like a week, and I just haven't touched him. :p

1:39 PM  
Blogger LaBean said...

OOH cute stitch markers! I'm In! :)

2:58 PM  
Blogger Kellie said...

Very cute markers! How fun!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Knitting Magic Girl said...

I love them! I want in!

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those no-snag stitch markers sure are snazzy. please enter me in your drawing.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home