Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hi everyone

Hello to all you nautie fans out there. When I saw that there was going to be a KAL for the ammonite pattern on knitty, I knew I had to join. I'm a geologist and I work for my state's geological survey. Paleo has always been my love. I've always been fascinated by dinosaurs, but my real love is moroccan fossils, especially ammonites, orthoceras, and the thousands of species of trilobites. I also have a passion for knitting. When I saw nautie, I knew I had to make some. Me and my coworker already have acrylic yarn sitting around the office, so on our breaks, we're going to knit up some of the cute little ammonites.

Thanks for letting me join. Can't wait to see how everyone's nauties turn out!

KnittingMagicGirl
http://magicknits.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home