Sunday, April 16, 2006

stumpy baculite

This is one of the first nauties I made; I increased every row instead of every 4 rows. Christie reminded me of it when she said she was considering a baculite that increased every other row.

I think I started this one from the wide opening and decreased toward the point. I hadn't figured out the face yet, either, so it's a little lumpy. Yes, I eventually gave it eyes :)

Picking up stitches for the face is totally cool. Anything that eliminates a seam is awesome in my book.

Fun fact: I read that nautiloids in the Ordovician could have up to a hundred tentacles. Me, I get kinda bored with I-cord after 8 or so :)


Post a Comment

<< Home