Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Intro + Nautie

Hallo all. I've been watching this knit-along since I started my first Nautie, and now that I'm starting my second, I figured I may as well chime in. My name is Michael, and I am a fairly amateurish knitter from coastal BC. And I think I am the first guy to post roundabouts here!

This is my first Nautie, Tweaky . He was knit on 3.25 mm DPNs and was my first attempt knitting in the round.

I also have another one for a friend on the needles. No WIP photos (my camera is travelling abroad without me), but it is in LanaGrossa 'Quattro Print' (a merino/acrylic blend).

I predict many more Nauties getting made on my end, and I love seeing everyone elses interpretations!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sherry W said...

Nice photo montage!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

There is actually a site that will do limited ones for you: http://flagrantdisregard.com/flickr/mosaic.php

7:51 AM  
Blogger lill4my said...

He's ADORABLE!!!! Very cool tentacles.

11:04 AM  
Blogger lill4my said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your nautie is so nice!

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't suppose you know of a way to convert your pattern for use with knitting rake or loom?

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's wonderful !
I love it

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home