Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Good Nautie yarn

I've been dying a lot of yarn for socks and whenever I knit them, there's always leftover yarn. For a while I was making baby hats with it, but now that I discovered Nautie, I think it is a great use for all those leftovers!

So here's my first Nautie, in a blue/brown pattern. I think the small, yet increasing circumference of the Nautie really accentuates the color pattern of this sock yarn well.







It seems like everyone who makes one Nautie eventually makes at least another. I am no different. There's a pink Nautie hanging from my knitting needles right now.
:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherry W said...

Love him!!

8:57 AM  
Blogger lill4my said...

So cute!! He's so pretty with his spunky tentacles and cute eyes! (Or is it a she??)

//Linda

9:34 PM  
Blogger lill4my said...

Oh, I forgot to say, I've made 4 so far;) And have three more on order (I'll get to them when I get to them!)

//Linda

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home